- Mapping the Moon with GRAIL
- Data from the Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) satellites is revealing lunar secrets through gravity maps created using NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) resources.
- Accelerating Water Map-Making for the ABoVE Field Campaign
- The new Science Cloud enabled NASA researchers to build surface water maps of Alaska and western Canada for the Arctic Boreal Vulnerability Experiment (ABoVE) in a mere 6 weeks.
- Ozone-Depleting Compound Persists, NASA Research Shows
- NASA research shows Earth's atmosphere contains an unexpectedly large amount of an ozone-depleting compound from an unknown source decades after the compound was banned worldwide. The study included results from the GEOS Chemistry Climate Model run at the NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS).
- NCCS User Forums Scheduled for 2014
- The next NCCS User Forum has not yet been scheduled. The date, time, and location will be posted here when they have been decided. The presentation slides for the last User Forum, convened on July 22, 2014 are now available at the following link: