- NCCS Triples Supercomputer Performance for Earth Science Modeling
- The NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) is increasing the peak performance of its Discover supercomputer to more than 3.3 petaflops to meet the exploding demands of NASA's Earth science modeling efforts.
- Women's History Month: NCCS Women Reflect on Careers and Influences
- Five current NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) staff members tell what influenced their careers and offer their thoughts on women in the information technology (IT) sector.
- Discover Operating System, SLES11 SP3 available on SCU10 (Haswells)
- On February 2, 2015, the NCCS made SCU10 with SLES11 SP3 available to users. Users should recompile their codes under the
SLES11 SP3 environment to ensure that all the correct libraries are being
- Ways to Optimize your Slurm Turnaround
- The NCCS is implementing the next phase in the Slurm resource manager
deployment. We have prepared some recommendations to optimize job
turnaround using Slurm that we encourage Discover users to review and
incorporate. Please click on the following link to read more.
- Topic: Using UV-CDAT for Remote Visualization.
- June 11, noon - 1 p.m. in Bldg. 33, Rm H120
- NCCS User Forums Scheduled for 2015
- The next NCCS User Forum has not yet been scheduled. The date, time, and location will be posted here when they have been decided. The presentation slides for the last User Forum, convened on July 22, 2014 are now available at the following link: