FIND IT @ NASA:
- Planet on Fire
- Combining observations from the MODIS instruments onboard NASA's Terra and Aqua satellites with the GEOS-5/GOCART atmosphere model reveals fire's global reach.
- Simulating the Transport of Aerosols with GEOS-5
- High-resolution GEOS-5 model simulations of tropospheric aerosols being transported around the globe have run at the NASA Center for Climate Simulation.
- GEOS-5 Successfully Predicts Stratospheric Sudden Warming Event
- Near-real-time meteorological analyses and weather forecasts with NASA's GEOS-5 model successfully predicted the major stratospheric sudden warming event of January 2013.
- SSSO Seminar Series: Two special topic sessions on F2Py and iPython Notebook
- The Software System Support Office (SSSO) will be extending the series with two special topic sessions on F2Py and iPython Notebook
- Special Topic 2: iPython Notebook - May 9 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m., Bldg 33, Room A128
- NCCS User Forums Scheduled for 2013
- The NCCS has scheduled the next User Forum for June 25, 2013, 2:00-3:30 p.m. in Building 33, Room H114.). Light refreshments will be served. For additional information or to suggest an agenda item, contact the NCCS User Services Group at 301-286-9120.