- Interannual Variation in Phytoplankton Primary Production at a Global Scale
- Running the NASA Ocean Biology Model at the NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS), the Global Modeling and Assimilation Office has computed the contributions of four phytoplankton groups to the total primary production-the global conversion of carbon dioxide into organic carbon.
- Visualizing Big Data
- Clouds bend and swirl into a massive Category 4 typhoon that spins toward China. Luckily the storm only exists inside the mind of a supercomputer at the NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS).
- Mapping the Moon with GRAIL
- Data from the Gravity Recovery and Interior Laboratory (GRAIL) satellites is revealing lunar secrets through gravity maps created using NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) resources.
- Accelerating Water Map-Making for the ABoVE Field Campaign
- The new Science Cloud enabled NASA researchers to build surface water maps of Alaska and western Canada for the Arctic Boreal Vulnerability Experiment (ABoVE) in a mere 6 weeks.
- NCCS User Forums Scheduled for 2014
- The next NCCS User Forum has not yet been scheduled. The date, time, and location will be posted here when they have been decided. The presentation slides for the last User Forum, convened on July 22, 2014 are now available at the following link: