- Heating Up
- Explore climate model projections of 21st century global temperatures in visualizations from NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio and the NASA Center for Climate Simulation.
- NASA Searches for Climate Change Clues in the Gateway to the Stratosphere
- NASA's uncrewed Global Hawk research aircraft is in the western Pacific region on a mission to track changes in the upper atmosphere and help researchers understand how these changes affect Earth's climate. The NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) is hosting and distibuting data from GEOS-5 model forecasts and analyses.
- Virtual Sky
- Using a NASA supercomputer climate model called GEOS-5, scientists are able to simulate cloud movement over Europe and other parts of the world. Such models can help improve scientists' understanding of Earth's climate.
- Topic: How to Convert Your Discover Job Scripts from PBS to SLURM: brown bag Presentation
- July 31, noon-1 p.m. in Bldg. 33, Rm H118
- NCCS User Forums Scheduled for 2014
- The next NCCS User Forum has not yet been scheduled. The date, time, and location will be posted here when they have been decided. The presentation slides for the last User Forum, convened on July 22, 2014 are now available at the following link: