- Hal Domchick: From Data Technician to Facilities Mastermind
- Over his 47-year NASA career Domchick took a hands-on and precise approach to managing facilities for organizations including the NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS).
- Lesley Ott - Knows Where Your CO2 Goes
- The NASA Global Modeling and Assimilation Office meteorologist uses models of the atmosphere, land, and ocean to try to understand how carbon moves through the Earth’s system.
- 200 Sandy Bridge Nodes Upgraded to SLES 11/SP3
- The NCCS Discover team has upgraded the operating system on more than 200
of the 16-core IBM "Sandy Bridge" nodes to SLES 11/SP3.
- Ways to Optimize your Slurm Turnaround
- The NCCS is implementing the next phase in the Slurm resource manager
deployment. We have prepared some recommendations to optimize job
turnaround using Slurm that we encourage Discover users to review and
incorporate. Please click on the following link to read more.
- GSFC Python Boot Camp 2016 Training
- The Goddard Python Users Group will be hosting the Goddard Python Boot
Camp 2016 (PBC2016) training on June 13th , 15th , and 17th at the Recreation Center.
- NCCS User Forums Scheduled for 2016
- The next NCCS User Forum has not yet been scheduled. The date, time, and location will be posted here when they have been decided. The presentation slides for the last User Forum are now available at the following link: