// Tech Talk Knowledge Sharing Sessions
The NCCS holds tech talk knowledge sharing sessions periodically on topics that support our users work with our systems.
Stay tuned for more upcoming tech talks! NCCS Users will be notified by email.
// Previous Tech Talks
- Introduction to the SLURM resource manager
- Managing your Memory Footprint on the Discover Cluster
- How to Convert Your Discover Job Scripts from PBS to SLURM
- Using WinSCP with Discover and Dirac
Debugging and Profiling
- Detecting Memory Leaks with Valgrind and Memcheck
- Code Optimization Using the TAU Profiling Tool
- Code Debugging with TotalView
- Totalview Debugging Part 2
- Intro to Intel VTune Amplifier XE 2013
- Debugging and Profiling GMAO's models with Allinea DDT/MAP tools
- Optimization Workshop
- Optimize Using Roofline Automation and SIMD Analysis Tools
- Application Performance Snapshot: Performance Overview at Scale
- Intel VTune Amplifier: Performance Profiler
- Intel Advisor 2019: Technical Preview Overview
Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors
- Intel Many Integrated Core (MIC) Prototype Experiences
- An Intro. to MIC Programming Models
- Programming on the Intel MIC Architecture Part 2 - How to run MPI applicatons
- Programming on the Intel MIC Architecture Part 3 - Using Phi/MIC accelerators with WRF
- Code Vectorization for Improved Performance on Xeon and Xeon Phi
- Why, What, and How to Write an NCCS Data Management Plan that helps you do better science.
- Mass Storage Archive Tips and Tricks
- dmtag and Other NCCS Archive Tips
- Why two copies?
- Introduction to Using Python Matplotlib with Satellite/Model Data
- SIVO-PyD Python Distribution for Scientific Data Analysis